Post Launch Support Engineer
You will have the opportunity to perform your activities from our customer premises at ESA, ESTEC in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. You will be assigned to one of the Copernicus missions.
- Coordination of Post Launch Support (PLS) activities for the assigned mission.
- Support to the Operations Team.
- Technical Review and Analysis of industrial documentation and reports.
- Respond to Satellite warnings and anomalies coordinating technical experts and investigation team.
- Manage on-call lists for satellite mission support.
- Assess the on-orbit performance of the assigned satellite.
- Manage interactions with external organizations (e.g. Industries, Other ESA teams, Operations Team).
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have an MSc in Engineering or in other relevant technical/scientific field.
- You have at least 10 years of engineering working experience in the space sector.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as Space System Engineer or Space System coordination activities with focus on operations and/or spacecraft development.
- You have experience in anomaly resolution coordination in AIT/AIV environment or Operations environment.
- You have a very good understanding of the Phase E2 routine operations.
- You are capable to assess long term and short-term performance of a satellite.
- You have extensive experience in managing multiple team interfaces and coordination of different organizations.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have experience with one or more Copernicus missions.