Product Assurance Engineer
For one of the most well known manufacturing companies in the Space sector, RHEA Group is urgently looking for a Product Assurance engineer for a mission of 12 months. The goal would be to support the subcontractor to guarantee the conformity of the product to the requirements specified by the customers, and support on quality on time and on cost delivery on an important deep space project.
- Perform defined quality inspection tasks for products covering key and mandatory inspection points. This includes incoming inspection, inspection of all operations during manufacturing, assembly, integration, test, maintenance, repair and overhaul, and final conformance inspection prior to delivery using.
- During the inspection tasks, to identify all deviations and attest the conformity of the product to the design by using an inspection checklist/plan.
- Make sure the usual space quality standards in clean rooms are respected; remind and explain their importance on the integration and assembly of the components, by giving advices and ‘on field’ trainings.
- In case of deviations to carry out investigations into any quality issues, e.g. at shop floor level or software production, propose containment actions.
- Manage and/or support the search for issues root causes and propose corrective and preventive actions as well as improvements.
- Verify that the industrial environment, facilities, hardware, jigs & tools correspond to the operational & safety requirements.
- Guide and advise operators to take into account quality aspects to avoid any future issues, e.g. shop floor operators and software programmers etc.
KEY DELIVERABLES: Filled Inspection Checklists/Plans, Product/Service Conformity at ""shopfloor"" level.
- You have at least 5 years project experience in space programmes.
- You have a strong technical expertise in space manufacturing, assembly, integration or test activities on components.
- You have at least level C1 in English (understanding, writing and speaking).
- At least 2 years of concrete experience in clean rooms, with the space sector quality standards (ideally ECSS).
- You have a first experience in technical team leading / team coordinating.
- You have strong communication skills, to motivate and inspire people to improve their skills and their performances.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.