As Project Manager, you will review the existing draft Group Value Cases, formulate statements of Group business problems to be solved with analytics and must prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist the Manager in establishing high-level procedures and process steps to solve these problems.
- Manage several Project Managers, each responsible for an element of the project and its associated project team;
- Manage the project during the development, implementation and operations startup by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters;
- Formulate statements of problems; establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtains approval thereof;
- Define and document the objectives for the project; determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team;
- Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
- Meets with stakeholders and other project managers and state problems in a form capable of being solved;
- Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tools.
- Experience as Project Manager on large scale projects in the Federal Government containing IM/IT project deliverables;
- 1 year experience as a Project Manager on projects that encompass Cloud-based Infrastructure;
- 5 years or more experience on designing and developing services for a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Certifications in one or more of the following:
- Certified Product Manager (CPM)
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Certified SCRUM Master (CSM)
- Hold a valid Government of Canada Secret security clearance;
- Must be legally able to work in Canada.