Proposal Management Coordination Manager
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
As Proposal Management Coordination Manager, you will be working in close collaboration with the Business Development Team and will have the opportunity to provide support for all proposals within the North America geography.
Tasks and Activities
- Administer procurement sites and review/lookout for new bids.
- Analyze the requirements of RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs to plan and draft responses.
- Take responsibility for the production of proposals from a positive Bid/No-Bid Result to the submission of the proposal.
- Gather and co-ordinate all inputs to the proposal, including the gathering of information for collaborators/partners and writing of proposal copy especially on the technical part.
- Preparing, responding to and following-up on related correspondences and feedback.
- Liaise and interview various individuals from within the business and external to obtain and assist with information necessary for submissions.
- Ensure that the bid documentation is produced and submitted in the required format while paying attention to the highest quality and standard.
- Working to tight deadlines and short time scales.
- Coordinate team meetings and provide other administration duties as required.
- Work with the Bid Management team to ensure all reviews are scheduled effectively and that the RHEA sales process is adhered to.
- Lead bid reviews to assess the bid's progress and suggest appropriate action to keep the bid on course
Skills and Experience
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration having experience within a technical or engineering domain preferably within the IT, Security and Aerospace sectors.
- You have proven 10 years of experience in proposal management/coordination/administrative tasks preferably within a medium to large-scale enterprise.
- You must have demonstrated professional writing experience in a relevant field such as technical writing or proposal writing preferably with prior experience in system engineering activities.
- You have extensive experience and a proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication in English and French.
- You are able to manage your time and to work overtime when required.
- You are able to pay attention to detail and strong proofreading skills.
- You posses a critical & analytical thinking.
- You are solution-oriented.
- You are able to build relationships with colleague and work cooperatively with others.
- You have experience in working on institutional or governmental level proposals.
- You are able to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have prior experience working in a technical engineering field will be a plus.