You will provide help with the day-to-day running of proposals. The position will be key to providing a professional and administrative service to the Proposal Development & Coordination Manager as well as the Business Development Team with regards to preparation of proposals and submissions. You will work closely with the other members of the bid team along with other operational and commercial functions across RHEA’s international offices and will require a high standard of communication and writing skills.
- Take responsibility for the production of proposals from a positive Bid/No-Bid Result to the submission of the proposal.
- Co-ordinate all inputs to the proposal, including the gathering of information and writing of proposal copy.
- Liaise and interview various individuals from within the business and external to obtain and assist with information necessary for submissions.
- Coordinate and circulate related correspondence and feedback.
- Ensure that the bid documentation is produced in the required format while paying attention to the highest quality and standards.
- Maintain an effective filing system to ensure efficient flow of documentation and correspondence.
- Working to tight deadlines and short time scales.
- Coordinate team meetings and provide other administration duties as required.
- Work with the Bid Management team to ensure all reviews are scheduled effectively and that the RHEA sales process is adhered to.
- Lead bid reviews to assess the bid's progress and suggest appropriate action to keep the bid on course
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a Space Engineering or related discipline, preferably in an international environment.
- You have prior proposal administrative experience.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication in English and Italian and/or German
- You are able to manage your time and are able to work overtime when required.
- You are detail-oriented
- You have critical & analytical thinking
- You are solution-oriented
- You have extensive experience of Microsoft Office.
- You are able to build relationships with colleague and work cooperatively with others to achieve goals.
Looking to take your career to the next level? Send us your CV as well as your Cover Letter in English.