Wednesday, November 20, 2019
You will have the opportunity to provide PRS Engineering support to our client based in Prague.
Tasks and Activities
- To support the definition and the evolution of the PRS Service KPIs and the Service level targets for specific deployment stages
- To evaluate the PRS service performance considering the impacts of operations and derive the necessary modifications.
- To support Exploitation Reviews by analyzing the PRS Performance evolution.
- To support the definition of the PRS validation plan and relevant test plans, to define the test cases and test procedures to be executed and to prepare the test report
- To support in analyzing and assessing the reports provided by the subcontractor, in particular for what concerns PRS performance monitoring.
- To ensure verification of the PRS service requirements progressively through the different service milestones complementing verification evidence provided by core infrastructure, operations and service facilities with verification evidence coming from service validation activity.
Skills and Experience
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent;
- Proven 3-5 years experience in related activities and have a good background in satellite navigation.
- Knowledge of user receiver techniques for satellite navigation systems (Galileo, GPS)
- Previous involvement in field tests and demonstration campaigns for space security systems preferably in the field of satellite navigation
- You have expérience in MS Office; DOORS;
- You possess strong interpersonal skills, team working, good analytic and problem solving capabilities.
- You have strong communication and documentation abilities.
- You have good time management and organizational skills
- You are fluent English.