PRS User Segment Risk Analysis
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the Risk Analysis for the PRS User Segment Analysis to our client based in either in Rome or Prague.
- To contribute to the Risk Analysis for the PRS User Segment starting from the model defined available at the contract KO.
- To contribute to the Risks Analysis Baseline documentation maintenance
- To support the customer in analyzing the Security agreement between the EU and the third countries and its potential impact on the System in term of risk and vulnerability.
You have the following skills and experience:
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent;
- Proven 3-5 years experience in related activities and have a good background in satellite navigation.
- Experience in security engineering, including secure design, operations, implementation and security risk assessment
- Experience in engineering activities related to GNSS, space or complex projects
- You have expérience in MS Office;
- You possess strong interpersonal skills, team working, good analytic and problem solving capabilities.
- You have strong communication and documentation abilities.
- You have good time management and organizational skills
- You are fluent English.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.