Quality Assurance & Information Security Assistant
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the creation, implementation and certification of an Integrated Management System (IMS) document base including requirements from the ISO9001 Quality Management System (QMS) and ISO27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) standards.
- Writing, reviewing, updating, harmonizing and suggesting improvements to the existing and missing policies and procedures necessary to the completion of the ISO27001 ISMS implementation as an Integrated Management System (IMS) in coherence with the existing ISO9001 QMS document base.
- Support the trainings preparation and delivery to all the RHEA Group’s employees.
- Support the realisation of other mandatory activities to complete the certification process such as risk assessment, internal audits and actions follow-up.
- You have a Bachelor degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have experience on at least three of the items mentioned below:
- ISO9001 QMS / ISO27001 ISMS certified working environments or similar.
- Writing and reviewing policies and procedures in accordance to different standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Internal audits.
- Risk assessment.
- Trainings preparation and delivery.
- Stakeholder’s interests collection, understanding and consensus obtention.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.