Quality Assurance (PA) Engineer
RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to work in the beautiful city of Darmstadt, Germany.
- Implement EUMETSAT QA policies in the assigned areas, in accordance with the Programme specific QA plan for all phases covered by this SoW and the relevant contract;
- Update the specific QA plan, as needed;
- Manage and support the Anomalies Review Board (ARB) and Non-conformance Review Board (NRB);
- Provide service to the definition of QA procedures;
- Provide QA service for the implementation of processes focussed in the area of the Ground Segment procurement, as needed;
- Provide service to the regular monitoring of established metrics on the main processes;
- Provide QA service to development activities;
- Preparation and service to the organisation and execution of project reviews;
- Provide QA service to the Integration Verification and Validation activities;
- Provide QA service to the implementation of the Risk Management process;
- Provide QA service to the collection of Lessons Learned;
- Provide QA service for the implementation of Configuration Management processes;
- Provide service to the QA Manager on Programme specific QA aspects and brief the QA Manager on the main issues identified.
- University degree and a background of at least 5 years in space systems (space/ground segments) with at least 3 years of experience in project QA positions.
- Sound hands-on experience in QA processes definition, implementation, monitoring and control
- Sound hands-on experience in risks management and lessons learned processes
- Sound experience in a rational application of quality international standards (e.g. ISO and ECSS)
- Sound hands-on experience in managing, reporting and following of procured items
- Knowledge of project management and project planning, possibly including the ability to identify and report on critical paths
- Some knowledge of requirements management tools, e.g. DOORS
- Ability to draft management reports and executive summaries in English
- Sound hands-on experience of working on collaborative programmes involving different partners
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good interpersonal skills, including mediation skills
- Very good attitude to team working
- Fluency in English