Real-time Operations Engineer
Monday, April 6, 2020
You will have the opportunity to provide support to the coordination and daily operations of the Galileo Space Segment.
Tasks and Activities
- Monitoring of GSOp activities related to the Galileo Space Segment:
- Preparing and participating to Anomaly Review Board (ARBs)
- Preparing and participating to Change Control Boards (CCBs)
- Preparing and participating to Non-conformance Review Boards (NRBs)
- Support GCS evolution and deployment activities
- Review and assess GSOp monthly progress report, including the assessment of the KPIs
- Support Incident Management process
- Represent our client at Galileo Control Centre in Oberpfaffenhofen and take care of the daily interactions with GSOp, especially related to Space Segment
- Support other operations tasks related to Galileo when need be such as
- Assessment of potential risks affecting Galileo service provision
- Support to various Lesson Learnt
- Update our client operation products (e.g. internal procedures)
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have Space Segment operations experience.
- You are organised, dynamic and proactive with good communication and diplomatic skills.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have Galileo experience.
- You have a security clearance (EU Secret).