As part of RHEA Group’s Recruitment Team, you work with a team of recruiters and Managers in the Professional Engineering Services and System Engineering, Security & Solutions teams in order to define the recruitment needs and determine the corresponding channels to hire the best available resources to meet business revenue or project deadlines.
You will take full ownership of the complete recruitment cycle for specific positions, ranging from identifying appropriate candidates until closure. The role will include responsibilities such as active sourcing, interviewing, drafting of offer letters, negotiating salary, preparing the necessary documents etc.
- Takes the lead in the entire recruitment process, from A to Z, starting with the sourcing of candidates until successful closure.
- Developing a recruitment strategy for the clients and positions you will be responsible for.
- Contributes to the development of an active pipeline of prospective candidates using research, networking, complex internet searches, etc.
- Ensures candidates receive a “best in class” service in managing their application and induction into RHEA Group. This will include preparation of Conditional Offer letters, negotiation with the candidates and addressing - with the help of HR - candidate queries.
- Ensures quality of documents and compliance with customer requirements.
- Ensures the visibility of RHEA Group in the marketplace is optimized, driving the company to be an employer of choice.
- Travels to the regions in order to meet with the Regional Business Unit Managers a well as with customers and/or employees to improve the contact, understand the local business needs and acquire a better understanding of the client’s needs.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in recruiting ideally in an IT, Security or Engineering environment.
- You have had past experience as a recruitment consultant within an agency environment.
- You must have experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and excellent sourcing skills (e.g. Boolean Strings).
- Good in Microsoft office and familiar working with Recruitment Softwares.
- You have an active network of cyber security candidates/profiles.
- You have excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Additional European languages are an asset.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.