You will have the opportunity to support the requirements management of the EGNOS exploitation activities related to the evolution to EGNOS V3.
- Engineer the data model and list the data to be imported
- Import existing data (different available sources) – knowledge of DXL
- Create document templates for export - knowing RMF
- Set-up a backup policy of the DOORS database
- Administrate the database
- Import new requirements in the DOORS database
- Track the verification requirements back to system requirements, in-line with the integration and verification plan to prepare evidence for EGNOS V3 acceptance and certification
- Manage the requirements baseline together with the CADM Manager
- Provide the requested reports to the EGNOS Exploitation Team
- You have a University Degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have between 5 and 10 years of relevant experience in requirement management.
- You have strong expertise in IBM DOORS.
- You are organised, dynamic and proactive.
- You are fluent in English (C1 Level).
- You are eligible to a security clearance (EU Secret).
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.