Satcom Ground Infrastructure Engineer
Friday, April 3, 2020
You will have the opportunity to provide engineering support to the GovSatCom Preparatory action.
Tasks and Activities
- Support to the GOVSATCOM Ground Segment Design, Development and Integration & Test activities
- Support to the GSA GOVSATCOM responsible for all the technical matters
Skills and Experience
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You have experience in SatCom.
- You have proven experience in Ground infrastructure.
- You are fluent in English (C1 Level).
- You are organised, dynamic and proactive with good communication and diplomatic skills.
- You have to be eligible to the Security clearance (EU Secret).