SatCom Systems and Services Engineer
Monday, April 6, 2020
You will have the opportunity to provide engineering support to the GovSatCom Preparatory action.
Tasks and Activities
- Support to the GovSatCom studies in the area of Strategic Analysis of the Market, Value Chain Analysis and also Downstream part of the Value Chain.
- Support to the gathering/definition of user requirements for GovSatCom services towards civilian users.
- Support to the GSA GovSatCom responsible for Project(s) Coordination.
Skills and Experience
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You have experience in Civilian/Commercial SatCom system and services.
- You are fluent in English (C1 Level).
- You are organised, dynamic and proactive with good communication and diplomatic skills.
- You have to be eligible to the Security clearance (EU Secret).