Security Assurance Manager
You will have the opportunity to play a key role in the programme’s security team. You will support the delivery of the security elements of the System, Ground or Space architecture, ensuring that the System Engineering Support Contractor is performing and delivering the required security standards.
- Establish effective working relationships with relevant OGDs and other public bodies to engage them in System/Ground/Space Segment development and implementation for and within the programme, and to ensure that they have a common understanding of the programme’s System Segment requirements and objectives coupled with the programme’s aims.
- Identify opportunities to engage OGDs and other public bodies on the programme to secure buy-in.
- Provide briefing with regards to System/Ground/Space Segment, and security input procedures as required to support the programme (e.g. reviews, reporting).
- Ensure that the programme embeds System/Ground/Space Segment security as a programme and business enabler rather than technically-led.
- Lead of the delivery of specified System/Ground/Space Segment security and system security documentation.
- Identify and challenge any failure of the programme to act in accordance with the security policy objectives so that it can be considered and addressed if necessary.
- You have experience in GNSS Security work
- You have experience of Cyber security implementation.
- You are able to draft clearly and concisely, and to communicate effectively.
- You have experience of working on a programme or project (asset).
- You have experience with Security Policy experience (desirable).
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.