Senior Recruiter - Space and Satellite Engineering
RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
The RHEA Recruitment Team consists of 8 people with a good mix of different cultures and languages. The Recruitment Team is responsible for the overall recruitment of the RHEA Group, which covers over 300 vacancies per year across 10 different countries. As a Senior Recruiter you will be responsible and accountable to deliver on positions assigned to you. We are looking for self-driven, commercially minded, experienced Recruiter who will be able to contribute positively to the growth of the company.
You will report to the Recruitment Manager and will work in close collaboration with members of the recruitment team. You are expected to collaborate with the business leaders in the various countries understanding their talent needs and delivery requirements. Building relationships at all levels of the organisation is key in this position to growing and leveraging the network of our employees.
- Takes the lead and accountability in the entire recruitment process, from A to Z, for assigned positions, starting with the sourcing of candidates until – successful – closure of the position where the candidate has successfully accepted the position.
- Delivering on time and with quality the expected number of candidates for the positions assigned.
- Follow the candidate throughout the entire recruitment process until the onboarding phase.
- Contributes to the teams’ sourcing strategies in function of the job positions by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources.
- Contributes to the development of an active pipeline of prospective candidates using research, networking, complex internet searches, etc. to allow a quick and efficient response.
- Ensures candidates receive a “best in class” service in managing their application and induction into RHEA. This will include preparation of Conditional Offer letters, negotiation with the candidates and addressing - with the help of HR - candidate queries.
- Acting as a back up to the Recruitment Manager during absences.
- Acting as a Senior Recruiter towards the other team members in the sense of providing support and advise when needed
- Taking lead for large bid processes from the moment the opportunity is identified as a most probable bid
- Training of new recruiters and coaching of the junior recruiters as and when needed
- Travels to the regions in order to meet with the Regional Business Managers a well as with customers and employees to build relationships, understand the local business needs and acquire a better understanding of the client’s needs.
- A minimum of University level education
- A minimum of 7 years of recruitment experience in an international organization, preferably in the engineering and/or scientific domains;
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working in a recruitment agency or executive search firms in a commercial, client facing-role
- Engages well with clients, with a strong business acumen.
- Driven, high energy individual. Extrovert, with a passion for people.
- Expert sourcer and experienced in LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools
- Great skills and a strong track record in closing candidates.
- Natural ease with people, ability to engage different cultures and characters. Natural curiosity.
- High level of initiative, persistent, results oriented, with a strong drive for success.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and familiar working with Recruitment Software/CRM.
- You have excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Additional European languages are an asset.