Senior Security Management Specialist
As a security management specialist, you will join a team of highly specialized professionals to provide Security services to RHEA Inc.’s clients in various market sectors. Duties will include delivery of security advice and guidance, services, reports and other deliverables to meet client needs.
- Prepare strategic reports, policies, procedures and presentations to assist in development of mitigation strategies or tactical plans to ensure the security of people, infrastructure, information and organizational resilience;
- Provide related advice on security matters to senior officials in the government and/or the private sectors;
- Provide strategic advice on various risk and security matters;
- Prepare and deliver security awareness and training sessions/programs;
- Conduct strategic organizational and program management diagnostics, reviews, plans, research and analysis and provided recommendations; and
- Write strategic reports and make related presentations.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Valid Government of Canada Security clearance: Secret or Higher
- Bilingualism: Knowledge of French and English required.
- Excellent research, writing, documentation and presentation skills (a test may be administered); in both French and English
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5 years of demonstrable security experience in a senior leadership position or 20+ years related experience culminating into a senior leadership position;
- A security based professional certifications in a recognized security program (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OPST, CEH, GPEN, American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or Emergency Management and Disaster Recovery program
- Recent work in a leadership position in the federal government of Canada or the Province of Quebec or the Province of Ontario is an asset