Senior System Administrator
RHEA Group is looking for an experienced and driven Systems Administrator. You will get the chance to work with multiple platforms and use your skills to influence our IT structure. We encourage creative and innovative solutions and give our employees plenty of opportunities to challenge themselves and take on a variety of projects. You will have the satisfaction of resolving complex issues and taking responsibility for maintaining a globally distributed network.
- Interface with the IT Support ticketing system to resolve tickets for new users, hardware and troubleshooting tasks.
- Provide immediate, direct customer support and troubleshooting help to end users through email, telephone and remote assistance.
- Manage, deploy and configure server upgrades, software updates, security patches and other necessary items on an as-needed basis.
- Deploy and provision networking equipment throughout the organization. Routers, firewalls, VPN and switches. Monitor network performance and consult with network providers to upgrade or repair degraded services
- Procurement and purchasing of ICT equipment through multiple vendors worldwide to deploy new assets to end users.
- Participate in the planning, scheduling and implementation of multiple IT projects to ensure successful testing and rollout.
- Perform daily system monitoring and backup procedures to ensure data security, availability and integrity of required resources, and proper recording of application logs and reviews.
- Administer on-demand and after-hours technical support during scheduled outages and unscheduled emergency situations.
- Support daily operations and monitoring of multiple systems, user accounts, file permissions and other systems according to standard operating procedures for storage and backup architectures.
- Participate in required compliance activities as needed, including data log collection, statistical analysis and proper reporting standards.
- You have 2-year diploma from a recognized college in systems administration or relevant field.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in system administration.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are able to work independently and collaborate with peers as needed.
- You have experience with data center operations.
- You have good command of spoken and written English.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.