Service Procurement Support
You will be part of a project team which has the purpose to procure and oversee the delivery of different kind of services in the Earth Observation domain to the European Space Agency. The services to be procured are the following:
- collocated EO data and cloud infrastructure (IaaS)
- Platform services (PaaS) for EO data exploitation
- EO services and value added data
In this context you will be in charge to define the requirement for such services and support their procurement (using an ESA Best Practice process), and actively carry out the service integration process up to operational readiness and subsequent performance monitoring.
- Collect and formalise requirements coming from different ESA projects
- Support the preparation of technical documentation for various ESA Best Practice procurements
- Evaluate the proposal received in response to the procurement
- Support direct negotiation with selected providers
- Schedule and conduct Service Readiness Reviews with the service providers being integrated
- Carry out continuous performance monitoring of the integrated services through periodic Service Performance Reviews, report operational issue and suggest possible service improvements
- You have a University degree in Engineering, Information Technology.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the Earth Observation domain
- You have a good knowledge of cloud based EO Exploitation Platforms
- You have 2 years of experience in requirement management and technical document writing
- You have 3 years of experience in service integration, deployment and operations
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.