Full Stack Software Developer (C#)
RHEA Group is looking for an experienced Full-stack Software Engineer to work on next generation of Concurrent Design and Engineering software suits for the European Space Agency and other space and non-space industry leaders.
- Implementation and maintenance of complex, design critical applications for early phases of engineering.
- Verification and Validation of SW applications.
- Optimization of high throughput collaborative systems.
- Design and implementation of supporting tools and libraries.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Software Engineering
- You have minimum of 3 years’ experience with C#.
- You have experience with implementing UI components using WPF.
- You are familiar with the MVVM design pattern.
- You are familiar with .NET Core.
- You are familiar with Domain Driven Design.
- You are familiar with Relational Databases, specifically PostgreSQL.
- You are familiar and experienced with Test Driven Design.
- You have experience in working on large multi-faceted projects.
- You are familiar and comfortable around Git and SVN.
- You have experience in continuous integration tools.
- You are fluent in English (written / spoken)
- You are a proactive, independent problem solver yet also a great team player.
- You have good organizational and communication skills, with the ability to work in a diverse team environment.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You are familiar with working in a Linux Environment.
- You are familiar with containerization technologies such as Docker.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.