Software PA Engineer
RHEA Group is currently recruiting for a Software PA Engineer to support the Quality Assurance service in the management, development and maintenance activities performed in the Technical and Scientific Support Department.
- Definition and evolution of TSS Software Quality requirements, and analysis of related RFD/RFW,
- Configuration and use of the SW QA tools and including the analysis of the results,
- Capturing, processing and analysing software related data in order to generate useful metrics and indicators,
- Definition and analysis of software quality indicators, metrics and dashboards,
- Preparation and execution of Software related Delivery Review Boards and Incoming Inspections.
- Definition and evolution of TSS reference development life cycles,
- Production and evolution of software engineering templates.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a University degree (minimum Bachelor) in Computer Science or a related technical field, complemented by at least 3 years of professional experience
- You have a good knowledge of the ISO 9001 standard and solid experience of working in an environment where an ISO 9001-certified management system is used;
- You have a sound knowledge of ECSS standards;
- You have experience in Coding Standards, with special focus on C/C++, Java and FORTRAN;
- You have good hands-on experience in QA processes definition, implementation, monitoring and control;
- You have experience of performing QA audits and/or process assessments;
- You have good hands-on experience in risks management and lessons learned processes;
- You have knowledge of project management;
- You have experience in software development projects;
- You have a hands-on experience in Software development methods and tools;
- You have experience with analysis of data and generation of statistics related to Project Management (risks, actions, releases...) and SW development (bugs, SW metrics...);
- Generation of metrics, indicators and dashboards, with focus on software quality and software development processes;
- You have good English communication skills (verbal and written) and team-working ability;
- You are skilled in using the Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel and Outlook.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You possess an auditing qualification, e.g. for ISO 9001.
- You have experience working with SW related standards (ECSS Q80, ISO 12207, ISO 25000);
- You have knowledge of Software Quality Models: ECSS, ISO, SQALE;
- You have knowledge of ISO 31000 (Risk Management) and/or experience of the activity.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.