Software PA Engineer
You will have the opportunity to provide software product assurance engineering support to the European Space Agency.
- Contribute to the establishing of the programmatic and technical software PA requirements within the framework of the ESA Software policy.
- Evaluate Contractors’ plans, technical specifications and efforts proposed for the execution of the S/W PA programme.
- Monitor and evaluate S/W PA analyses, reports and technical notes.
- Participate to project reviews, meetings, Configuration Control Boards, Non-conformance Review Boards and Software Review Boards.
- Prepare design trade-offs, analyses and reports using metrics to support project decisions.
- Participate to software product evaluations and process assessments.
- Establish and maintain databases to track NCRs, RFWs, action items etc. as required.
- You have a Master’s degree in software engineering or computer science with background on space engineering.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant professional work experience.
- You are familiar with space product assurance practices together with a good working knowledge of appropriate working tools.
- You have practical experience in applying ECSS S/W standards.
- You have a good knowledge and proven experience in the following areas:
- Configuration management of complex systems.
- Software engineering and PA in critical applications.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.