Space System and Security Engineer
RHEA Group Security services, Institutional and R&D, division is carrying out a set of activities aimed to support security by design for space systems, in particular for telecommunication, navigation and earth-observation satellites. As Space System Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with the security analysts and consultants in order to achieve space-specific security objectives.
- Support cyber security activities related to space systems
- Support risk assessment process in cooperation with the risk analyst:
- Identify main business process at the different levels: space segment, FOS
- Perform asset modelling, where assets include physical items and information
- Define main malfunctions
- Identify threat and vulnerabilities
- Fulfil the security audit
- Support in the identification and definition of security measures and controls for space systems
- Definition of security requirements for satellite systems, sub-systems, components
- Preparation of satellite security verification and validation plans and support to the related activities
- Preparation of security operations procedures (Secops) for space systems
- You have at least a MSc in Engineering (computer, telecommunications, space, electronic, remote sensing…).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the satellite system engineering field.
- You have a good understanding of a satellite system design and components.
- You have a good understanding of satellite operations.
- You have some background knowledge in ICT security, preferably risk assessment.
- You are highly motivated to work in the cyber security for the space sector.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You possess excellent analytical skills.
- You have high standard of document drafting.
- You are able to work effectively both within a small team and autonomously.
- You are willing to travel across Europe.
- You are comfortable in an international working environment.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.