RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
We are currently looking for a System Architect to work in the beautiful city of Frascati.
You will support ESA in the Copernicus Space Component Coordinated Data Access System (CSCDA) project during the implementation cycle and operational deployment of the follow-up project PRISM (Copernicus contributing missions access support functions and platform), responding to Copernicus Service Projects’ (CSP) evolving needs.
- CSCDA Evolution support (including support to service definition, requirements and operational scenarios definition )
- Long term evolution of Data Warehouse (Data Provider and technology evolution)
- Support Reporting toward ESA and COM
- Supervise Evolution
- User Need review and CSCDA impact analysis
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- Degree in a relevant technical field such as Physics, Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of experience in an industrial or research environment.
- Knowledge of EO based science application
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools
- System Design
- Software Engineering Experience related to data access systems
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Hosted Processing Environment
- Following standard knowledge OGC, HMA, WMS, WFS, WCS, WPS, INSPIRE, OGC API
- Requirement Writing
- Technical Writing
- Meeting Management
- Task Management
- Team working
- Results Oriented
- Appetite for Learning
- Documentation Review
- Ability to coordinate complex tasks
- Proactive approach
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- Knowledge of the Copernicus Space Component Data Access (CSCDA) context.
- Knowledge of ESA EO missions and their operational context
- Job experience in an international context
- Model Based System Engineer
- Cloud based processing
- Data Centric Security