You will have the opportunity to provide support on mission analysis and TT&C related issues at the European Space Agency.
- Participation to the Concurrent Design Facility work.
- Studies and analyses of techniques and technologies for telecommunications systems.
- Technical support for the development of TT&C equipment and subsystems.
- Simulation and testing in laboratory of TT&C systems and equipment.
- Generation of technical requirements and statements of work for TT&C related activities.
- Technical support for standardization activity in the frame of European ECSS and CCSDS.
- Support to ESA projects from early conceptual phase to launch preparation.
- You have a Master degree / PhD in Telecommunication or Electrical engineering.
- You have at least 4 years relevant work experience.
- You have some years of work experience in the field of satellite TT&C systems.
- You have a good knowledge of modern computer systems, programming languages, telecommunication standards particularly in the area of TT&C and Telemetry, digital signal processing theory applied to communication systems and simulation tools.
- You are familiar with TT&C transponders and other spacecraft sub-systems technology design and testing.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.