Assistant Resource Controller
Mardi, septembre 17, 2019
You will have the opportunity to provide support to the Controlling Unit at the European Space Agency.
Tasks and Activities
- Support to the planning, monitoring and operations of the BU’s financial resources (i.e. budgets, costs and disbursement) and to ensuring the overall coherence with the BU’s activities.
- Elaboration of recharge rates for the Cost Centres of the BU, controlling of their overall financial balance, contribution to the recharging process.
- Monitoring and controlling of the financial resources versus plans, identifying deviations w.r.t. plans/targets and producing related reports to the responsible management, etc.
- Maintaining related master data for the BU such as WBS, Analysis/Cost Centres.
- Contributing to the overall efficiency of related processes and tools, and to coherence and quality of related data.
Skills and Experience
- You have a University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (with an understanding of finance processes), with relevant experience.
- You have detailed knowledge of the ESA’s Working and Procurement procedures.
- You are able to liaise directly and independently with the Contracts and Purchase Office to follow up all relevant activities related to Shopping Carts, RFX, TEB nominations etc.
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools is a necessity as well as financial and related systems (SAP).
- You are able to work effectively under pressure both within a team and autonomously.
- You possess in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel.