Assistant Bid Manager
You will provide help with the day-to-day running of proposals. The position will be key to providing a professional and administrative service to the Proposal Development & Coordination Manager as well as the Business Development Team with regards to preparation of proposals and submissions. You will work closely with the other members of the bid team along with other operational and commercial functions across RHEA Group's international offices and will require a high standard of communication and writing skills.
- Liaise with various individuals from within the business and external to obtain and assist with information necessary for submissions.
- Administrative supporting the preparation and submission of public (ESA, EC) sector and commercial tenders.
- Coordinate and circulate related correspondence and feedback.
- Ensure that the bid documentation is produced in the required format while paying attention to the highest quality and standards.
- Maintain an effective filing system to ensure efficient flow of documentation and correspondence.
- Working to tight deadlines and short time scales.
- Effectively maintain relevant databases and systems (CRM) and ensure information is up to date and accurate.
- Coordinate team meetings and provide other administration duties as required.
- Prepare presentation documents to assist Bid Managers to prepare for project approvals and customer meetings.
- Lead bid reviews to assess the bid's progress and suggest appropriate action to keep the bid on course.
- Monitor and report opportunities that appear on public tendering sites.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably in an international environment.
- You have a prior administrative experience with bids.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication in English.
- You are able to manage your time and to work overtime when required.
- You are detail-oriented.
- You are critical & analytical thinker.
- You are problem solving oriented.
- You have an extensive experience of Microsoft Office as well as CRM systems, use of salesforce would be an advantage.
- You are able to build relationships with colleague and work cooperatively with others to achieve goals.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.