RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
We are currently looking for a Documentalist to work in the beautiful city of Noordwijk. This is a fixed-term assignment of 5 months.
You will have the opportunity to manage the daily operation, maintenance and change control for records in the Navigation Directorate’s Documentation and Configuration Management System. This includes the participation in and to support improvements of the processes related to the use of electronic documentation and configuration systems, management tools (e.g. for action tracking) and other relevant IT tools. The documentation and configuration tasks are rendered by Configuration and Data Management team to given programmes, projects and specific organizational entities within the Navigation Directorate.
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services of documents and media.
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archive and storage locations and align this information in the Documentation and Configuration Management System database.
- Processing configuration controlled document changes and official papers relevant to the activities of the unit.
- Generation and maintenance of documentation and configuration tracking lists.
- Support to the management of the User Account List to the Directorate‘s servers and services.
- Support to users for entering and retrieving documents from various Documentation and Configuration Management related server systems (internally and externally).
- Liaising with industrial partner’s CADM officers and documentalists for exchanging data and resolving documentation and configuration related issues.
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents and management of original files.
- Support to all documentation and configuration related tasks for technical and non-technical reviews.
- Support to the Directorate Document & Records Officer (DDRO) in discharging relevant functions.
- You have a University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification with substantial coverage of configuration and documentation management matters,
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in documentation management.
- You are fluent in English.
- As the work associated to this position might require handling of classified documentation, you should confirm to be eligible and willing to apply to a Personal Security Clearance.
- You have experience as user of SAP and in particular ECC and SRM modules and familiarity with relevant ESA corporate applications e.g. ESA-p) is an asset.
- You have a good knowledge of the specific activities and/or organisation, of the applicable configuration management working procedures and support tool(s) are an asset.