Front End Software Engineer
RHEA Group is currently recruiting a front-end Software Engineer to support the cyber-security team. You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment with state-of-the-art technologies within the cyber-security and Infrastructure as a Service domains.
If you have a passion or interest for cyber security and would like to join a team of seasoned experts with diverse backgrounds, then you are in the right place. At RHEA Group will have the opportunity to work and learn in an exciting environment and participate in unique cyber-security projects for the European Space Agency, NATO and the European Commission.
Position is open for permanent contract.
This position can be based:
- Frascati, Italy
- Leiden, Netherlands
- Redu, Belgium, at the European Space Agency premises of ESEC
- Diegem, Belgium
- Contribute to the research and development of a new set of cyber-security related products, leveraging cyber-risk assessment and cyber-security simulation and testing over complex systems within the Space (ground, space and data segments) and critical infrastructure protection domains.
- Collaborate, in an Agile development environment, with our team of software engineers and architects throughout the development process
- Implement code that conforms to performance, security and quality standards
- Solve and articulate complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, mathematics or a related field,
- More than four years of relevant experience in front-end development, with a good balance between front-end and back-end.
- Strong experience with Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8
- Experience with SonarQube, Jenkins and Bitbucket (or similar tools)
- Experience in Agile development processes and Git source code control
- Good interpersonal skills, team working, good analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Effective time management and organizational skills
Some of the following skills would be highly desirable, in order of priority:
- Experience in Java (7/8/9), with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Experience on Spring Boot
- Experience with microservices (on Docker Containers)
- Knowledge of UML
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of SECRET or above.