GALILEO High Accuracy Service Engineer
RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.
We are currently looking for a Galileo HAS/CAS Engineer to work in the beautiful city of Prague.
The scope of work will include:
- Support to the High Accuracy Service (HAS) and Commercial Authentication Service (CAS) Management activities:
- Service Management Documentation production/update: Service Implementation Plans, Service Concept Documents, SOPIs, Service DDVP, etc. and DMS workflows management;
- Service Management contributions to GSOp CRs, WP1.x workplans, Service Operations Requirements, KPI definition documents, Service Performance reports, Service Validation Reports, etc.;
- Service reviews: Org notes, MoM, board reports;
- Service reporting: ED report, QIR, weekly report, schedule update, risks;
- HAS service management bi-weekly meeting organisation;
- HAS/CAS actions follow up.
- Support to HAS/CAS related infrastructure contracts follow up:
- GSC 1.3
- GSC FWC
- HAS ref algorithm and U.T.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Previous Galileo HAS and/or CAS experience
- Eligible of a security clearance (EU Secret)
- You are organised, dynamic and proactive
- Good communication and diplomatic skills