Galileo Preparation & Validation Operations Engineer
You will have the opportunity to work within the Real Time Operations Team to transversally support the activities associated to the preparation and validation of new and updated operational products.
- Supporting the performance of Operational Preparation and Validation activities by the GSOp contractor. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Operational Validation of new Ground Segment (GMS, GCS and GSC) releases
- Operational Preparation of new Space Segment units (e.g. LEOP preparation), or the update of flying units (e.g. new SW patches)
- Assessing the readiness of new/updated operational products for entry into operations and service provision
- Organisation of Operational Reviews (e.g. Operational Validation Review, Operational Readiness Review), review and assessment of associated documentation, and participation in these reviews
- Preparation, monitoring and maintenance of plans associated to the activities above, and participation on relevant planning boards.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are organised, dynamic and proactive.
- You are fluent in English (C1 Level).
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have previous Galileo experience.
- You possess a security clearance (EU Secret)