Senior Full-stack Software Engineer
RHEA Group is currently recruiting a full-stack Software Engineer (freelance) to support the cyber-security team. You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment with state-of-the-art technologies within the cyber-security and Infrastructure as a Service domains.
If you have a passion or interest for cyber security and would like to join a team of seasoned experts with diverse backgrounds, then you are in the right place. At RHEA Group will have the opportunity to work and learn in an exciting environment and participate in unique cyber-security projects for the European Space Agency, NATO and the European Commission.
- Contribute to the research and development of a new set of cyber-security related products, leveraging cyber-risk assessment and cyber-security simulation and testing over complex systems within the Space (ground, space and data segments) and critical infrastructure protection domains.
- Collaborate, in an Agile development environment, with our team of software engineers and architects throughout the development process
- Implement code that conforms to performance, security and quality standards
- Solve and articulate complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, mathematics or a related field,
- More than five years of relevant experience in full-stack development, with a good balance between front-end and back-end.
- Experience with Angular (2/4/5/6/7/8)
- Strong experience in Java (7/8/9/10), with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Experience on Spring Boot
- Experience with microservices (on Docker Containers)
- Experience in Agile development processes and Git source code control
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity fundamentals, like security measures, risk assessment methodologies, secure software development practices
- Good interpersonal skills, team working, good analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Effective time management and organizational skills
Some of the following skills would be highly desirable, in order of priority:
- Experience with SonarQube, Jenkins and Bitbucket (or similar tools)
- Knowledge of UML.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.