Samedi, octobre 26, 2019
For our international client, we are looking for an experienced cyber security professional with SIEM Expertise.
Tasks and Activities
- Support the operations of the site Security Monitoring tools.
- Be the first escalation point for any issues onsite.
- Identify performance improvements for the SIEM capability, expert implementation and generation of SIEM content (e.g. rules, trends, lists, reports and dashboards);
- Tune the correlation rules to optimize the false positive and false negative performances;
- Oversee of configuration changes related to correlation rules updates and log parsing definition;
- Custom development of event collectors/connectors (agents);
- Contribute to the ARB, supporting the anomalies handling process related to the SIEM operation and administration;
- Support in design and continuous improvement of operational procedures;
- Development and support the implementation and execution of standard procedures for SIEM administration;
- Ensure SecMon performance reporting and contribute to the continuous service improvement;
- Conduct SIEM vendor briefings to understand product upgrades, roadmap of features etc.;
- Review documentation related to SIEM operation and administration. .
Skills and Experience
- University degree in a relevant discipline with 3 (three) years of relevant experience; or have equivalent relevant professional experience of 5 (five) years
- At least 3 years of experience in cybersecurity dealing with SIEM design, deployment and optimisation activities rendered within the past 5 years
- Solid knowledge and experience in the design, implementation, administration and performance tuning of either QRadar or ArcSight environments;
- Experience with Log Format and Source Data for SIEM Analysis.
- Knowledge and experience with security technologies like endpoint protection, firewalls, IDS, proxies, etc
- You have a high level of proficiency in the English language (at least B1 level).
- These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.