Space Diplomacy and International Cooperation Experts
RHEA Group is proud to be delivering support to the European Commission, in Promoting EU Space Programmes Worldwide. We are looking for passionate and driven specialists that have experience in European Space Diplomacy, International Market Access, Regulatory Affairs, Space Law or Telecommunication, Frequency or Spectrum Engineering. If you are ready to be part of an exciting and challenging project, this opportunity is for you!
The different roles will be off and on-site, in Brussels area. They will occasionally involve diplomatic international travels, in the safest conditions, in countries such as Norway, Switzerland, Ukraine, the USA, Morocco, Korea, Japan, Madagascar, Nigeria, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Argentina, Chile, etc. The goal would be to facilitate (or even create) institutional or industrial cooperation to enable market uptake.
- E-GNSS or Space-related Project Management
- Regulatory Affairs on Telecommunication, Frequency or Spectrum engineering
- Space Law and European related policies
- Space Market Access and uptake
- Space related economic or market analysis
- Public Relations, Communication and Promotion in the Space sector
- You have a University degree (Bachelor, Master or PhD) in the relevant discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in one of the aforementioned fields.
- You have proven experience in successful international diplomatic, technical or business development negotiations.
- You are organised, dynamic and proactive. Solution and support provider, you are result-driven, with an excellent sense of adaptation in a multi-cultural environment.
- You are fluent in English (C1 Level). Any other languages would be an asset.
- You hold or are eligible for a Security Clearance.
Added to a competitive salary package or competitive daily rate (for freelancers), you will receive:
- Operational and administrative support, if relocation is needed.
- The possibility to work under freelancer or employee status for a dynamic engaging international organisation.
- The chance to work on a new and challenging programme, developing an incredible network in the Space Sector, worldwide.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a talented team, to show and share your knowledge with other Space Diplomacy and Regulatory Affairs experts.
- A training program tailored to your interests and in line with the needs of the project.