Copernicus Service Project Account Manager
You will have the opportunity to support ESA in the Copernicus Space Component Coordinated Data Access System (CSCDA) project during the implementation cycle and operational deployment of the follow-up project PRISM (Copernicus contributing missions access support functions and platform), responding to Copernicus Service Projects’ (CSP) evolving needs.
- CSP Progress Review organization and lead
- Recording, Tracking, analysis of User Needs and their mapping in Data Warehouse Requirements (DWH)
- End to End Management of CSCDA Datasets (DAP updates, status, level of implementation, daily monitoring of orders, escalations, closure)
- Quota Management
- User Survey Process Management
- Participation to CSP events and meetings
- Assessment of service improvements
- Copernicus Contributing Mission Entities (CCME) monthly report reconciliation and validation
- Support Long term evolution of DWH
- CSCDA Evolution support ( including requirements definition support (ITTs and CCNs) and Operations Scenarios definition)
- Preparation of news about CSP activities
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a degree in a relevant technical field such as Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Geography, Geosciences.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a directly relevant Space EO industrial or research environment.
- You have a good knowledge of ESA EO missions and their operational context.
- You have a good knowledge of EO based science application.
- You are aware of Copernicus environment stakeholder and CCME.
- You have a good knowledge of GIS and related tools.
- You are able to draft and edit complex technical reports.
- You are proficient in MS Office Tools.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are expert in technical writing and presentation.
- You have good negotiation skills and meeting management skills.
- You have analytical skills.
- You are a team player.
- You are results oriented and user oriented focusing.
- You have an appetite for learning.
- Documentation Review.
- You are able to coordinate complex tasks.
- You are flexible and have a proactive approach.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have knowledge of the Copernicus Space Component Data Access (CSCDA) context.
- You have knowledge of Earth Science research community.
- You have experience in project management.
- You have experience in system Engineering.
- You have a previous job experience in an International context.
- You have experience in EO Data Processing.
- You have experience with OGC (Open Geospatial Consortium Standard).
- You have experience with INSPIRE (Geo Portal).
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.