Cybersecurity Consultant (Forensics Analysis)
For our international client, we are looking for an experienced cyber security professional with expertise in Forensics Analysis.
- Providing advice on the availability and reliability of the digital evidence;
- Definition of procedures to acquire digital evidence from multiple ICT platforms in a manner compliant with the legal regulations applicable to the programme and to ensure its chain of custody;
- Providing advice on new tools and technologies in the field of digital forensics;
- Execution of the forensic procedures when required.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have significant demonstrable experience in a Cyber Security related environment
- You have at least 4 years of experience dealing with the definition and execution of electronic forensics collection and analysis
- You have good knowledge of the forensic tools and technologies market
- You have experience in working within complex project environments involving several stakeholders.Project experience in space programmes will be an asset.
- You have a high level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level). Knowledge in other European languages will be an asset.
These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.