Cybersecurity Consultant (Vulnerability Management)
For our international client, we are looking for an experienced cyber security professional with expertise in Vulnerability Management.
- Management of the network maps of the system infrastructure (“under development“, “as designed“, “as operated“);
- Vulnerability risk scoring and mitigation strategies definition;
- Reporting to stakeholders on the vulnerabilities under their responsibility;
- Supporting the Cyber Security Manager during the Cyber Review Boards by preparing and participating actively the required Board inputs;
- Provide support to the Cyber Security Manager on any other tasks under its responsibility.
- You have significant demonstrable experience in a Cyber Security related environment
- You have at least 4 years of experience in vulnerability management
- You have experience in dealing with the drafting of risk reports and security advisories
- You have a good understanding of compiler specifics, operating system concepts, security models, and the causes of existing vulnerabilities and the potential to exploit them
- You have experience in working within complex project environments involving several stakeholders. Project experience in space programmes will be an asset.
- You have a high level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level). Knowledge in other European languages will be an asset.
These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.