Junior IT Support
You will provide 1st level support to all RHEA Group employees across the 10 different countries. You will be expected to work independently and to travel occasionally to provide on-site support.
- Provisioning of computer systems and telephony for new employees, creation of user accounts and access to network resources.
- Develop IT training plans and provide initial IT training for new employees.
- Troubleshoot, repair and install Microsoft Windows computer systems (PC / Laptops) Configure and automate software installations.
- Providing assistance and support to the user community in the technical and functional use of the services and applications.
- Log time and problem resolutions via IT ticket system.
- Basic Network configurations
- Support in planning and implementation of multi-scale projects.
- You have relevant qualification in the field of IT/Computer Engineering
- You have solid communication skills and willingness to work in a team environment a must.
- You are detail-oriented, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- You are able to work independently when requested.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You are proficient in MS Office applications.
- You have experience and/or knowledge in the following:
- Firewall systems or IT security experience
- Skype for Business or Lync setup
- Active Directory/DC knowledge
- Symantec Antivirus
- Experience with Team Viewer or other remote support tool
- Microsoft Certification
- Email Server experience
- Cloud management
- Virtualization environment knowledge.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.