IT Network Engineer
You will have the opportunity to perform your activities from our customer premises at ESA, ESRIN in Frascati, Italy.
The scope of work will include:
- Definition of technical and service requirements for shared IT infrastructure projects.
- Run and/or support Proof-of-Concepts (PoC) during major technological changes.
- Harmonization and evolution of the ESA WAN, corporate internet and wired/wireless LAN environment.
- Implementation of ESA Network Security Policy on common and customer-dedicated networks.
- Design and implementation of network architectures within ESA cloud.
- Evolution of Mobile Device Management.
- Evolution of ESA Mobility Services.
- Evolution of DNS, DHCP and NTP infrastructures.
- Alignment of existing IT services with new and/or updated Security Policies.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent qualification in computer science, information systems and/or another relevant field.
- Professional experience in the field of Cisco networking infrastructures.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience into enterprise managed network technology and related services, and with an installation base of 3000+ users.
- Engineering experience in multi-vendor environments (CISCO, Juniper, BlueCoat); experience in tuning network monitoring and operating network equipment for OSI layers 1 to 4.
- A track record in both operating and engineering IT network infrastructure environments.
- Experience in the coordination, controlling and management of external service providers.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.