OpenSpace 30 – 30 Years of Space and Security
We are pleased to announce the launch of OpenSpace 30, the space, security and engineering magazine created by RHEA Group.
This special edition, which celebrates our 30th year, features:
- 30 years of European space – discover how the European Space Agency’s (ESA’s) European Space Operations Centre (ESOC) and EUMETSAT, RHEA’s first two clients, have advanced over the last three decades.
- Data from the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) will enable scientists to explore the science and history of our universe – a veteran of the JWST Science Working Group and specialists at ESA’s European data archive explain how.
- A new European Cybersecurity Centre of Excellence is being built in Belgium – read how it will deliver pan-European security resilience.
- The Executive Director of the European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA) looks forward to the next 5 years, and beyond.
- How the aviation sector is adapting to a future beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Artificial intelligence promises great things for many areas of space, including mission operations, Earth observation, on-board satellite functions and manned space flight.
- Technologies transferred from space are helping our health every day – discover how.