What do we do?
We provide industrial security services to Canadian based companies (Parents or subsidiaries) that are, or wish to get, registered with the Government of Canada Industrial Security Directorate (CISD) and/or the Controlled Goods Directorate (CGD) of Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), in order to bid on, and/or participate in, government classified and sensitive contracts or to gain access to Controlled Goods. We also provide rerated consultancy services, staff augmentation services and inspection services. We offer similar services to Canadian Government departments and agencies.
How we do it?
Our experts are selected based on the nature and type of policies or procedures in question. In all cases, they possess extensive experience and knowledge and they are able to help in understanding, interpreting and implementing relevant security requirements.
1. Determine the client’s requirements and expectations, as well as the drivers for the policies and procedures;
2. Write new content in consultant with selected individuals/authorities;
3. Make new and existing policies and procedures clearer and easier to understand and use;
4. Ensure that policies and procedures fully comply with corporate, legislative, regulatory and all other relevant drivers and requirements; and,
5. Train policy and procedure users.
What do we deliver?
We will deliver:
- Draft and final security policies and procedures according to client needs.
What projects have we delivered?
RHEA Inc. delivered services related to Government Industrial Security to many Federal Government departments and agencies, always ensuring their total satisfaction. Our list of clients includes:
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)