What do we do?
We provide an effective business tool for security officials who are responsible ensuring that the organization’s security policies, procedures, practices, systems, etc., are up-to-date and that they effectively address the requirements imposed by the organization itself, by outside organizations, audit recommendations, or under Law or Regulation. The RHEA Security Process Diagnostic informs security managers about the health (maturity) of one or more targeted Security Program processes and includes recommended remedial or corrective actions (e.g. creating new or updating existing polices or procedures; devising new or improved work systems or practices). It is a detailed, “deep-dive” review and assessment of targeted processes, that can quickly focus the organization on the issues, challenges and actions that need to be taken in order to fully meet legal, policy, procedural or other security obligations.
A Diagnostic provide a detailed analysis and assessment, with recommended actions and corrective measures (when requested), of a targeted security service, system or process (e.g. policies; procedures; training programs; Personnel, physical, IT, contract security, investigations and other security processes, systems and implementation measures). The Diagnostic assists security managers in determining how effective the targeted security process or processes are today, and what needs to be done over the coming weeks and months to address any identified deficiencies.
How we do it?
For Security Process Diagnostic, RHEA only assigns highly qualified and experienced Security professionals who have proven records of accomplishment in managing processes similar in nature and in scope to the targeted process(es). As senior security experts, they are familiar with all of the requirements of the targeted process(es).
- Capture information about the process(es), including but not limited to; the drivers; legislative, regulatory and policy obligations; the internal support organization, risk profile, budget, policies, procedures, practices, measures, tools and systems.
- Review documentation;
- Interview key personnel with a Security Process Diagnostic Questionnaire tailor-made for each project because each process can differ significantly from one organization to another;
- Compare (benchmarking) the process with preferably two (2) other processes in organizations of a similar size.
- Analyzing and consolidate the information form the completed questionnaires and interviews, to determine what works well, what works very well and what areas need improvement.
- Develop recommended actions and suggest potential solutions for improvement where and if applicable.
- Prepare and present of a Security Process Diagnostic with a short Overview, which includes a proposed Action Plan with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
What do we deliver?
We will deliver the following:
- A Security Process Diagnostic that informs security managers about the health (maturity) of the targeted Security Process. The Diagnostic is a detailed assessment that can quickly focus the organization on the issues, challenges and actions that should be of most concern to them.
What projects have we delivered?
RHEA Inc. delivered Security Process Diagnostics to many Federal Government departments and agencies, always ensuring their total satisfaction. Our list of clients includes:
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Fisheries & Oceans Canada (DFO)