Explore the Full Potential of Collaborative Design
The industry’s pioneering tool for the implementation of concurrent design processes.
Interact and share engineering data in near real time
RHEA Group’s Concurrent Design Platform—CDP is the industry’s pioneering tool for the implementation of concurrent design processes. The software facilitates information exchange, allowing the team to come up with the design of a complex system in a collaborative way.
- Desktop application
- Product tree
- Full parametric design
- Requirements engineering
- Systems engineering dashboard
- Revision history
- Excel integration
Supporting the Design of e.Deorbit at Airbus Defence and Space
RHEA Group’s concurrent design methodology enabled the architecture design of e.deorbit and customer collaboration. Contributions included:
- Supporting the architecture design of ESA’s satellite e.deorbit.
- Allowing the team to share system parameters with the client.
- Enabling the customer to access and review the project’s system parameters.
CDP4™ Beta: The Next Generation of Concurrent Design Platforms
CDP4™ implements ECSS-TM-10-25A and includes new features that will streamline your team collaboration:
- Implicit and explicit modeling.
- Review support (RIDs).
- Graphical modeling.
- Web application.