Solutions to streamline the design of complex engineering products and services.
UNLEASH YOUR ENGINEERING POTENTIAL
Applying a consistent concurrent design approach right from the start has been proven to save time and money for companies and their clients.
The concurrent design methodology brings multidisciplinary engineering teams together in the early design stages of a complex product or system in partnership with the final customer.
RHEA Group is a pioneer in the implementation of concurrent design and the development of concurrent design platforms to support the methodology. Our concurrent design implementation services include the setup of the methodology, training, hands-on support, and audits. This offering is supported by the Concurrent Design Platform software that allows teams to interact and share engineering data in near real time.
Discover the three packages of our pioneering concurrent design offering.
Interact and share engineering data in real time. RHEA Group’s Concurrent Design Platform—CDP™ is the industry’s pioneering tool for the implementation of concurrent design processes. The software facilitates information exchange, allowing the team to come up with the design of a complex system in a collaborative way. CDP4™ implements ECSS-TM-10-25A and includes new features that will streamline your team collaboration:
- Implicit and explicit modeling.
- Review support (RIDs).
- Graphical modeling.
- Web application.
Streamlining Complex Engineering Processes in the Maritime Sector
RHEA Group has supported the implementation of the concurrent design methodology to the sale, design, development, and detail design phases of several luxury yachts. Activities include:
- Leading concurrent design sessions.
- Supplying the basic foundation and support for the implementation of the methodology.
- Delivering on-site training.
CDP™: Supporting the Design of e.Deorbit at Airbus Defence and Space
RHEA Group’s concurrent design methodology enabled the architecture design of e.deorbit and customer collaboration. Contributions included:
- Supporting the architecture design of ESA’s satellite e.deorbit.
- Allowing the team to share system parameters with the client.
- Enabling the customer to access and review the project’s system parameters.
Concurrrent Design Training at Dresden University of Technology (TU Dresden)
RHEA Group led a three-day, hands-on training for TU Dresden students. The training emphasized:
- Supplying the basic foundation for the implementation of the concurrent design methodology in a simulated scenario.
- Hands-on training of the CDP.
- Analyzing design requirements, identifying different solutions, and coming up with different design iterations.
New CDP™ 3 Release
Download applicable versions of the CDP™ from your customer download site.
CDP™ 3 version 3.12.33
CDP™ 3 version 3.11.54
CDP™ 3 version 3.10.90
These new releases include the following elements:
- Sorting according to applied decomposition level.
- CDP™ Product Tree able to reopen in same state as last closed.
- Support for navigating the CDP™ Product Tree.
- Improved Excel 2013 integration.